Thursday, April 24, 2008

A place to start

Welcome. I hope you find this niche of the Web to be... well, whatever you hoped it would be. I'm writing this post because my other blog (Hopelessly Eclectic) first suffered from a yearlong bout of neglect, then a flurry of posts inspired by recent political events.

Okay, so two posts really don't constitute a flurry, but considering that they represent 100% of the activity on the site within the last week (and year), they run the risk of de-eclectifying that blog. I don't expect to stop having opinions about politics anytime soon, so I found this new and more-appropriate home for such endeavors. Newly-refreshed from writing this stuff, I'll probably be keeping up Hopelessly Eclectic as well, so wander over there too if you enjoy... um, whatever it is that I've been posting there. Eclectica, I suppose.

No comments: